Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nesting Time!!


With 18 weeks to go, until little O’Donohue arrives my nesting hormones have kicked into high gear! It’s not just about the nursery, but the whole house. Paul has been supportive about helping me clean out, but for some odd reason, I now want to re-do our entire house. Add new curtains and a rug downstairs, new bedding, new chair and window treatments for the master bedroom, re-cover the sofa and chairs in the loft, and re-do the entire guest bedroom…this doesn’t even count the closets, laundry room or the NURSERY!

We started with step one of re-arranging all of our kitchen cabinets and throwing out a ton of stuff! I was amazed at how much I love the new functionality of my kitchen! Something so minor brings such joy…I know I am crazy!

Next on the cleaning phase is pulling everything out of the nursery and only putting items back into the room that will go there! Hopefully we can tackle this escapade this weekend! Along with me picking out a crib!

That leads me into the nursery. I have found a couple of photos online via Pintrest of nursery’s I like…but I am having a hard time deciding on a crib! Do we go with a crib that converts into a toddler bed, or one that converts into a full? So many questions! Below are a the four cribs I am in love with. I have to hurry up and make up my mind, they can take up to 8-10 weeks to make.

 
Alexander by Bellini
 
Young America



Imperio by Romina
 
Imperio By Romina - Stationary Crib



Nursery Theme



 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just found your blog on Kelly's Corner. My husband and I are expecting our first September 21. We have very close due dates! I hope it's a great pregnancy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Christine, Thank you for reaching out. We are so excited! Pregnancy is going great thus far. Hope your is too. Love your blog!

      Delete