Monday, April 25, 2011

Prayers for Wednesday

Okay, I realize that I have abandoned my blog for over an entire month now. I am so sorry. I have been super busy and dealing with a lot lately. I have decided to share some of the details not for sympathy, but for prayers! I need all the prayers!

It all started in February when I came down with a urinary tract infection. After two rounds of different antibiotics and four different doctors I found my self sitting at a Urology Office. I have suffered now for two months with painful symptoms, learning what a catheter feels like twice, had CT scan, crazy medicine that offers no relief just terrible side effects. This Wednesday I have another appointment with a second Urologist who specializes in Cystitis and Interstitial Cystitis. I am hoping for a great outcome!

I will update you on Wednesday evening!

I hope everyone had a great Easter; I will post photos and share the details about our great weekend and Paul’s first sermon at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment