Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The last couple of weeks have been super busy!
The girls (Nola and Molly) and I designed our first Easter wreath!
I love the way it turned out! I used all the eggs and almost all the glue! I promise the eggs are not falling off anytime soon.


My Little Helper, Nola


Paul and I put in an electric fence for the kiddos. They keep running into our neighbor’s yard to meet and greet, so last Sunday Dad got mad and tried to put an end to this issue.They both got shocked and I screamed when it happened to Molly. She did a back flip and landed in the neighbor’s yard. It was awful. Thank goodness Paul came to her rescue and removed the collar. They both survived, but are skittish of the collars and will hardly step off the patio when wearing them.

We had a quite St. Patrick’s Day this year. We joined a kickball team with all of our friends from college! We lost and Paul couldn’t make it due to work, but it was a blast and I now look forward to our Thursday night games! Molly had a fun St. Patrick’s Day evening and even got in the spirit her self.
Kiss Me I am Irish

No comments:

Post a Comment