Monday, October 13, 2014

My First Baby is Two and All Toddler!

I cannot believe that Nolan is two! 

For his second birthday, I wanted it to be very special...after all he had just become a big brother and he now has to share the lime light. I wanted to make sure he felt special and very loved on his big day!

Growing up, my parents always went all out for our birthdays. We had two parties, one with our family and the other with friends! So we are keeping the tradition alive.

This year the theme was Sesame Street. Nolan currently loves SS and calls it Arnie. His favorite character is Elmo. When the tv is on in the family room, he always request Arnie. Sometime Paul and I can’t even watch adult tv because he is demanding Arnie so loud!

Thank goodness for Pinterest! I got a lot of my ideas from other’s parties! What did we do before Pinterest?

Here are some photos from the party! Thank goodness family and friends captured these images! Next year I plan on hiring a professional photographer so that we can just enjoy the party! 




Party Decorations
My Pinterest Page


Water Table...Or...Big Birds Bath :)



He Loved His Cake and Requested a 2nd Slice for Dinner!



Best Family Photo We Could Get 
MiMi B and PaPa 





















Party Sources

Cake by: Lisa Huffman
Party Decor & Balloons: Party On! & Party City
Nolan's Elmo Shirt: LesleyAnn at Sew Uniquely Stitches

No comments:

Post a Comment