Tuesday, April 24, 2012

From the beginning Baby

I have been meaning to update the blog with baby details. I am going to start back at the beginning.

We found out we were expecting right at six weeks. I had been on the road traveling for work and noticed during my trip I was a little sick at night; nothing major, but just a little queasy or what I now call green. When I got home, I joked with Paul and told him we needed to buy a test. He laughed me off and said no, it’s too soon. So on that Monday I bought a test while he was a work. I thought about waiting until he got home, but just couldn’t wait! So I did the stick test and about fell off the toilet when the stick screamed PREGNANT! I was in shock; I mean the result popped up so quickly. I tried so hard to wait until Paul came home. I could not wait, I called him like a stalker (repeatedly for 30 minutes) until he called me back. Needless to say he was speechless and thrilled all at the same time.


I was so excited when I found out we were expecting, don’t get me wrong we were trying we just didn’t think it would happen right away. Here’s to fertile myrtle! I was dying to start blogging right away, but the husband promised me to silence until we were past the first trimester. Let’s be honest, no lying here... I did tell a few people. I mean holy cow, you are pregnant!  How can you keep this a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment